14 de fevereiro de 2010

Today is the day!

Today is the day I reminisce. I look back
Into the walls of that rotten shack,
Into that shadow that binds me, still...
That huge force that bends my will...
But not for long...

Today is the day I wonder why...
What word was me, what thought was thy,
I wonder what it could have been...
Why was I not I allowed to win?
No! Not for long...

Today is the day I wept inside...
I drowned myself in my bare hide,
Never screaming. Never stuttering.
I suffered... such painful suffering!
But not for long!

Today is the day I won't look back.
I won't go into the haunted shack!
I'll keep breathing, I'll rise stronger!
I won't keep you any longer...
Yes, not for long!

Today is the day, indeed I rose.
No more thoughts of those...
Yes, I'm back on my feet.
Ice cold, no heat!
Yes cold, so cold...But not for long!

Sem comentários: