15 de fevereiro de 2006

My eyes they cannot lie...

My eyes they cannot lie,
They're like a bird that doesn't fly.
Powerless against yours,
That see all through open doors.

They have a smile that reaches my ears,
They reveal all my deepest fears.
They show you when I'm sad or angry,
And when I'm happy and friendly.

They're my only weak spot,
They turn red when i smoke pot.
They see cripled when the dawn is calling,
And cry when they see you falling.

They melt even the coldest heart,
They're said to be a piece of art.
They're sea blue like the ocean,
And a door for you to open.

They're a motive for pride,
They promisse you a wonderful ride.
They let you know of my intention,
And they rejoice with your attention.

They reaveal all that is true,
They go all the way through.
They let your imagination fly,
Because my eyes they cannot lie.

/Onfire - 15.02.2005

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

wow, i loved the poem! it's...just...perfect! u rock! at writin' ofc ;P
cool blog, keep on the good work :P