14 de maio de 2006

I saw my face in you eyes...

I saw my face in you eyes, as we watched dawn's call,
I've given you my company's pleasure, but you prefer the mall.
I've given you the world, with a beautiful sky,
I was a perfect gentleman, I never made you cry.

I've put my heart in your hands, and you smashed it against a wall,
I've put all my trust in you, and now you've let me fall.
I've made you feel safe, protected you all the time,
I made everything to make it work, even this lousy rime.

I've given you my strongest feeling, you treated it as small,
I've given you everything I had, I've given you all...
I've took this too far, and now i can't no more,
I will forget you...I won't love you anymore...

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

tu bates.m, chamas.m nome, riscas.m e ainda tens a lata d m pedir um comentario..enfim..
decidi comentar este poema pq, como ja t disse, achei piada..tu ate tens um bocadinho d jeito pra esta cena e escreves poemas razoaveis..lol..va ja escrevi demais..bjola*